Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We Love You Gram and Great Gram...Bon Voyage

You are our matriarch, our angel, our hero!!! You guided us, taught us and most of all loved us and everyone you knew!!!! We bless you on your new adventure. You are with us in all our hearts, memories and the stories we will tell. Your spirit lives on here while it soars free to be with the universe, God and all those who came before us. Be happy, be strong and we look forward to joining you in the kingdom that is heaven. Your smile shines down on us each and every day. God bless and Godspeed fair lady!!!!


"When you walk with a smile, everyone is your friend." Cecilia Whaley

1 comment:

Susan Zettell said...

While on my morning walk today I paused to think about Aunt Cecilia, and stood and gazed upon an enormous 400 year old sugar maple that grows beside my path. Like my fabulous tree, Aunt Cel was magnificent, beautiful, a life-force, so strong, and I already miss knowing she is in this big world of ours. I extend my sympathy to all of you -- to my cousins -- her wonderful children -- to your spouses and to all of your kids and grandkids. I send my love, and I am sorry that I will not be there to share the tears and laughter that I know will be a part of the celebration of Aunt Cecilia's life. But I will be there with you all in heart and spirit.

Susan Zettell